Saturday, August 10, 2013

Hello kitty kitty kitty


Today I have another sneak peek of the August release coming tomorrow at Whiff Of Joy Stamps! This months release sure is fun and you don't want to miss any of it. How stinkin cute is this? I used the Close Knit Kitty image for my creation today. Stamped onto classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with various copic markers.
My sentiment tag us using Messages Die-Light and General Sayings 2 sentiment. Tied off with a few wood buttons and twine. A scrap piece of a paper doily is underneath the panel that holds the ribbon and lace trim. Voila!
Be sure to check out the creations from the design team today:
Marion
Sara
Sabine
**Don't forget my Exciting News Blog Candy Post found HERE**

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Too cute Stacy! Love the image, papers, ribbon/bow and that tag in the corner...it's purrrrrrrfect LOL

marion said...

Pure cuteness, hugs, Marion

Marisa said...

Aaaaawwww, love kitties and this image is just too adorable. Great colouring as always and a darling card.

TLady said...

HOW CUTE STACY!!!!!! :) THAT'S what my kitties would do, IF I let them!!!! LOL I keep the yarn out of reach!!!! AND have to watch them CLOSELY when I am knitting!!!!!!:) SUPER JOB!!!!!!:)