Monday, August 26, 2013

I Sew Cherish tag

Good morning! I am a little late in getting my post ready for today because I couldn't work on it last night. We had a strange lighting and thunder storm last night, not to mention the down pour that came with it all, sheesshh! Ranger was none too happy with all that thunder either. So today it smells beautiful and fresh outside after all that, yea!  Now to get to my post... ;-)

On the Whiff Of Joy blog today some of the design team is sharing creations using our newest Die-Lights from the August release. Check out the blog for all the creations in one place. My creation is a tag for a special gift that I made with the new Ribbon Card nested Die-light. I used the largest die and next to largest for my tag. Added some faux stitching around the base. Wrapped some ribbon and lace trim around the designer paper and tied off a charm from our All for the girls charm jar. The two hearts are from the new Hearts Die-light. A little faux stitching along the heart on the sentiment panel for fun. Voila!  Hope you have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...

Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

TLady said...

This is SOOO PRETTY STACY!!!!!!:)