Monday, August 19, 2013

Good news for Bridger

Good news for Bridger! I made another card for the little guy as he only has 2 more radiation treatments to go and he will be done. He gets to go home about Christmas time so a little ways off. However good news is good news, right? RIGHT!!!

This fun guy is called MJ Henry! Looks like someone we all remember.  ;-)   I had fun with this card, Bridger will have no clue who this is but his parents will. The designer paper is old as all get out and been sitting in my stash just waiting to be used. This was the perfect time to break it out. MJ Henry is colored with Copic markers. The two little stars are actually from the Stars Festoon Die-light as I just cut the two little ones off and added silver brads to the center. Voila! Check out the Whiff Of Joy Blog today, the latest Die-Light Videos are out.
I am working on some back to school cards today. Some super cute ideas have been coming to mind so let's hope I can get them onto paper as I see them in my head. Thanks for stopping in today.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Great paper and such a darling card for Bridger :)

TLady said...

THAT IS GOOD NEWS for Bridger & his family!!!!!! :) He'll LOVE his CARD!!!!!!!:)