IT'S A SURPRISE PARTY!!! Grab a handful of confetti, a bright balloon and come along for a fun birthday blog hop to celebrate a special birthday for our dear friend, Christine Okken! One thing about birthdays, is that you always hope to spend time with those you care about and that's why we're here! At Flourishes, we're just one big family... so we just wanted to celebrate a wonderful day with one of our loved ones. Even though we're a day early, we'd like to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!
Join along with members of the Flourishes family today and share some fabulous birthday inspirations, many happy celebratory birthday wishes and maybe even a slice of cyber cake.
I finally had the pleasure of meeting my sweet friend Christine for the first time at CHA a few years ago which was awesome. Then I had an even bigger pleasure when both of our families were able to meet this summer at Yellowstone. Friends for life I am telling you right now!!! If only we lived closer.... ;-) Christine happy birthday girlie! Your card is mailed however here you can see what you will get in the postie! I stamped the beautiful rose from A Year In Flowers 2 onto Classic White card stock and colored with Copic Collections, Buttercup, Green Grass and Sunflower. Added some lace trim to the bottom of the panel and this paper is from the gorgeous My Minds Eye Oxford Lane. Tied off the birthday sentiment with a lemonade button and twine combo. Voila!
In honor of Christine's birthday celebration, we're giving away a special birthday present or two of our own! Hidden among the Design Team's blogs today is a Mystery Blogger. Comment on her blog and you could be chosen as one of our birthday prize winners! The more you comment, the better your chances of winning.
As well as one lucky commenter, we're having a birthday challenge too!
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Simply create a NEW birthday themed card or project.
- Entries need to be in by Friday November 1st at 6 PM EST.
- Those entries using Flourishes stamps will be counted for 2 prize ballots!
- You must link your creation in our InLinkz Widgit to be counted.
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post. Please feel free to use our Birthday Graphic too!
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCWISH
- We'll announce the winners on Saturday on the Flourishes blog on Saturday November 2nd, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!
Hop along with our Flourishes family today. Don't forget to leave some love for our fabulous designers today for a chance to win...
Don't forget to stop by Christine's blog, HERE, and send her some birthday wishes too!