Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tea Time for Isabella

Happy Tuesday and if you are a TeaPotter you know how special today is. We are honoring Isabella the cousin to Bridger who is also fighting cancer right now. The TeaPotters are enjoying tea and cookies today with creations for Isabella. Be sure to check it out and play along!
This darling image is called Tea Party and was perfect for my card for Isabella. I stamped the image onto classic white card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Colored with various Copic markers. Once colored I have a simple layer of pink card stock underneath. Added some pink ribbon and some sparkly heart jewels. The two primas in the corner are from my good friend Pat, thanks girlie. A fancy little Spellbinders A2 Bracket one edge and voila!
I was able to attend a fundraiser breakfast for Isabella and Bridger this weekend. I was going to meet Isabella however she ended up in the ER with a 103 temp, so didn't get that chance. However I do have two photo's I can share with you all of this sweet little girl.
 Doesn't she just make you giggle with that mud on her face? Oh my... She was having fun I would say.

Here she is with a beautiful flower in her sweet dress. If you have a minute say a prayer for her and Bridger. Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Stacy, this is a darling card! The pictures are precious. What a sweet, little girl. Praying for her and Bridger.
Hugs,
Sue