Saturday, October 26, 2013

Henry Notecard



Welcome to a little sneak peak at Whiff Of Joy's October release. Today I am going to show you a cute little note card I made using Henry With Wreath. Isn't he just darling? I have him on classic white card stock, colored with various Copic markers. I was hoping that my new Die-Lights were here but alas they are still in the post office some where... I did leave room to add a little something when they do arrive. So in the mean time this darling little guy will have to do.
Today we are helping my sister and her husband move into their new home and first home at that. Just in time as the baby will be here in a 4 months. EEK!!! I am so excited as he, yes it is a BOY will be my first nephew and I am THRILLED!!!  I have been looking at baby ideas for the shower and his room. Lots of new things since the twins were that little. hee hee   Don't forget the October Blog Hop is Tuesday 29th!  Hope you have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

marion said...

very very lovely, hugs, Marion

TLady said...

SUCH A CUUUUTE CARD!!!!:) WHAT MORE could you add to this card??? It's PERFECT STACY!!!!!!:)
HOW FUN!!!!:) A NEW BABY IN THE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Your boys will have a NEW COUSIN!!!!!!!:) BABY'S ALWAYS bring SOMETHING SPECIAL to a family!!!!!!!!!!:) LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!:) CONGRATS on being an "AUNT!" :)