Saturday, October 19, 2013

Santa blues

There are only a few Santa images out there that I truly do love and this is one of them. I can't remember who gifted this image to me or what the company is. I really would love to own this stamp myself. Anyways I have colored his face with pastel Copics. Layered onto some Brillant Blue card stock and die cut using a few Spellbinders shapes. Added some silver leaves to the edge and some blue pearl brads over punched snowflakes. Easy peasy and beautiful when done I think. Hope you have a great day!

8 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

I love him too and your card is awesome! He is by Rubber Stampede and called Santa Collage #3408F
I got him on Amazon and he may still be available there. HTH

Peggy said...

Beautifully done Stacy! I have that stamp sitting on my desk to use. It was recently gifted to me by one of my SCS Color Challenge team members! Maybe today is the day!

TLady said...

SUPERBLY DONE STACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) This is SOOO WONDERFUL that your followers have told you WHERE to find him!!!!!!!!!!!! :) HE DOES have that TWINKLE in his eye!!!!!:)

Marisa said...

This is such a great image and you have dressed him up wonderfully :)

Tracy said...

I agree he's a fabulous Santa. Love your tag design and the blue theme really worked well. Hugs!

misteejay said...

Fabulous card - I also love this Santa...he looks the way I feel Santa should look.

Toni xx

bensarmom said...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Santa-Collage-Rubber-Stampede-WM-Rubber-Stamp-New-/350901856054?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51b3616736
Stacy, I found a few on e-bay which were reasonable.
This is gorgeous, so much so, I had to buy myself this stamp! Thanks for enabling. :)

Unknown said...

I know and love this Santa myself. As others have mentioned, he's by Rubber Stampede. I picked mine up at Hobby Lobby. Here's a twinchie I made with him and I'm thinking of using him on some Xmas cards this year.
http://paperchrome.blogspot.com/2013/03/twinchie-vintage-christmas.html