Welcome to our Friday Special of Anything goes! That's right, anything you create with a Power Poppy image we WANT to see. Just link up over on the Power Poppy Blog HERE! Be sure to read the details at the bottom for more info. Can't wait to see what you create!
Dynamic Duos that are stamped on white card stock and colored with Copic Markers. This did not turn out quite like I thought it would, but I sorta do like this version. The green really makes me think I should of used a lighter shade, but its not to bad. Right? Added some enamel dots and a ribbon bow. Voila!
Check out the creations from the Bloom Brigade today:
Before you head off. We have a brand new "feature" on the Power Poppy Hot Spot i.e. the blog! This is not only a day when the Bloom Brigade will show you some of their latest creations, it's a day when we ask YOU to show us your stuff! That's right -- we want to see YOUR creations!
HERE'S HOW TO PLAY: All you need to do is use the linky below and share a new Power Poppy creation. Just that simple! It can be anything -- a card, an altered item, a 3D creation, a set of cards, ANYTHING!
• Use Power Poppy Stamps on your creation!
• Link up your creation using the Linky below
• Mention the Peep of the Week challenge in your blog or gallery post with a link back to this blog post
• We'll accept entries up until Thursday @3PM EST and will announce the Power Peeps of the Week next Friday for our Peep of the Week post.
• Peeps of the Week Winners will have their creations posted in a special gallery on the Power Poppy Pinterest Boards!
• All players from the 13th, 20th and 27th will have their names thrown into a hat and the winner will get to pick a FREE STAMP SET OF THEIR CHOICE! Woo hoo!