Monday, June 30, 2014

Splash of Orange


Isn't that just awesome? This is the new Digi from Power Poppy called Countryside Bouquet! I adored,  coloring this fabulous image that I printed. YOU can buy, print and color this today yourself. Just head on over to the Power Poppy Store and purchase this new Digi for yourself. Available for a limited time so don't miss out.

Now, I have to say that me and orange have never really gotten on well when it comes to cards... or so I thought. I actually went back and looked at a few of my "orange" creations and I have to say its not as bad as I thought. I rather like orange and me.  :-)  Enough babbling... My image is printed on white card stock and colored with Copic markers. Yes the grey colors are colored with grey Copics and then the splash of orange. Wow, right... Die cut and layered using Spellbinders Ovals and Opulent Ovals in black card stock. Tied my sentiment from Dynamic Duos with a button tide off with a twine bow. Voila!

Check out the fabulous designs from the Bloom Brigade:
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Danielle Kennedy
Dawn Burnworth
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Leslie Miller
Tosha Leyendekker

See you back here for the Blog Hop Release fun!

11 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, this splash of orange is fabulous! I love it, and I love your beautiful layout! A stunning card once again, and I can't wait to play with it!! Hugs!

Yogi said...

love the orange touches. very nice. have a great day

Becky said...

This is just stunning Stacy..

Katie Sims said...

Ooo, ooo, ooo...I LOVE how you just colored up the poppies Stac! That is an awesome and very creative way to use that image with that wonderful sentiment! I think you and orange go together quite well! lol! Hope you are having a great day, sweet Stacy! :)

ChristineCreations said...

Girlfriend I just LOVE how you coloured this design giving the orange front billing in the poppies paired with the grays it is so cool!

Marisa said...

Adore that bright orange - they just pop! Great card :)

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Oh my gosh! So pretty. Love the black and grey with the pretty orange. Talk about a pop of color, this is the very definition. Orange is a good look for you.

Kathy Jones said...

*THUD* Stacy this is beyond incredible!!! Love the monochrome look with those pops of orange, the result is absolutely spectacular!!

Liz Williams said...

Your orange just pops from the grays and whites. It is my favorite color so I like your choice especially.

dpkennedy said...

Wow, the orange poppies just jump off the page! This is beautiful!

Allison Cope said...

Oooo... on fire! Love it! Love the vibrant orange with the grey tones! Stunning card creation Stacy!