Monday, June 2, 2014

Half way to December

This is a two fold challenge for the June Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge of Anything Goes and this weeks Featured Stamper 382 challenge. Hopefully you can play in BOTH challenges!


I choose this creation White Christmas creation to case. I kept the theme, white card stock, snowflakes and jewels. Changed the die cut to Whiff Of Joy's Christmas Baubles Die-light, added my sentiment on a tag and used my textured panel all over the base layer. Voila! 

We are in Mid year ladies... That means December and all those Christmas cards are coming faster and faster. This month is all about anything goes. Create to your hearts content! 
Only 7 more days of school left for us so I am trying to get our summer fun schedule all figured out before school is officially out. yea!!!  Another year down as they say.  :-)  Hope you have some time to create today. Happy Stamping! 


1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Totally cute Christmas card, Stacy! I love the bauble dies with the gems! Hugs, sweet friend!