Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Rosey birthday fun

Do you ever buy something and then wonder when you will have the time to play with it?  ha ha  Well I purchased the Envelope Punch board a few weeks back and finally had a chance to play around with it. I have a few creations to share with you along with a few tutorials for those wanting some ideas.
This first one is a Fun Fold Tutorial if you want to create your own using ODBD Blushing Rose Paper collection. I like the romantic feel of these papers don't you? My tag is created using ODBD Custom Recipe and Tag die with the birthday sentiment from Smell the Roses stamp set. Wrapped some rich burgundy ribbon to keep the card closed and to tie off my tag. Voila! Hope you have time to create your own fun fold card today.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful card, Stacy! Thanks for the idea, I bought one of these a couple of weeks ago and haven't had a chance to play with it yet! Blessings! Kathy

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, what a beautiful idea that really showcases this beautiful paper! I love the tutorial and have pinned it! Need to try it someday! Thanks for sharing your gifts with us! Hugs, sweet friend!