Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Old time Hollyhocks

Happy Wednesday! The new Hues to Use colors are posted up on the Power Poppy blog so I dug out the Copics and started to color. 


I think the yellow stood out to me more than anything which is very strange. This is Old Time Hollyhocks that I colored today. Added a pierced border around the flower panel and the base panel. Die cut some scrap paper that matched the yellow using a Spellbinders die and added some sequins. Voila! Easy peasy! 


We announced last week that YOU could not only play with these colors and have fun, BUT it is your chance to be our guest designer next month. That's right all the details are on the PP Blog Hues to Use challenge found HERE. For simply coloring and having fun you have a chance at being our guest designer. So go check it out! Hope you have a wonderful day! 



4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These hollyhocks are gorgeous! Yellow stands out to me most anytime as it's a favorite color. I do love that coral-orange shade, too, though. Wish I had time to just sit and play Power Poppy challenges... Love the piercing and the border on your card, too. You always do such a stellar job with your cards!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, YOU are amazing! I love these hollyhocks and love how you nailed the Hues to Use with it! Beautifully colored and a great layout, and I always love the sequins and your pretty border dies. Hugs! xoxo

Essie said...

Stacy, What a lovely rendition of these hollyhocks--such a cheery card!!

Robyn Oliver said...

Gorgeous card Stacy