Saturday, June 24, 2017

Weekend Special at Power Poppy

Good morning! Power Poppy is having a weekend special and stamp deal! I figured I would share a few of my favorites with these to inspire you.  :-)

SPECIAL   In Praise of Sunflowers Clear Stamp Set   $12.99
SPECIAL   Sunflower Power Digital Stamp Set   $3.49



Love love love this sunflower set and the digi has so many options. Either are a must have. If you like the petal dimension I have a tutorial for you HERE. Just think if you get the set you can create your own! Genius! hee hee 


Countryside Bouquet Deluxe and Digital. Here is a favorite I created with the Deluxe. 


Picking a car full of football players today from camp. Can't wait to hear how it was all week and the fun they had. Enjoy your Saturday and hope you get to stamp today! 



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, those colors with the gingham... fantastic! Love seeing these immensely inspiring cards any ol' time you want to share them!