Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Want to be a guest designer for Power Poppy?

Happy Wednesday! I got your attention with that post title didn't I? hee hee  Power Poppy posted up the new Hues to Use color inspiration, along with a little bit of a surprise? We are looking for a guest designer for our Hues to Use color inspiration and it could be YOU! Check out the Power Poppy Blog for all the details on how you can be a guest designer!!!! Excited to see if it is YOU! 

Powerpoppy huestouse june20

Move the Soul was the first thing that came to mind with these colors. Some diamond textured embossing for the top panel and some designer paper above the sentiment. Die cut the bike and layered onto a scallop circle. A few pearls to finish it off.


It is hard to see but at the bottom of the card is piercing along the edge. It really does look cool in person. Voila! Can't wait to see what you create with the Hues to Use! Check it out and hope you are inspired to play with some colors this week. Have a wonderful day.


5 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, what a fun card and a great one for the Hues to Use this week! I LOVE it and really love that it's masculine! I struggle so much for cards for guys, but you are the gal to inspire me! Wonderfully done! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! This makes a fantastic guy card! I like using red on guy cards and, dang, that paper is perfect with the image. I never would have thought... I'm pretty sure that's from a Valentine/love collection... You're brilliant, Stacy!

Jean said...

Lov this card!

Julie Koerber said...

Stace - I love how punchy and fun this card is! The color combo is perfect for this stamp set! I am going to save this one and might just CASE it next time I need a "dude" card! ;-)

ChristineCreations said...

Such a great job with this card Stacy, from the arrows to give you the feeling of direction, to the metal embossing design, to the pop of red on that bike! It’s so fun!