Monday, September 25, 2017

Dracula Boo...

This little guy is for my sweet nephew's Halloween card. This is Count Dracula Noah isn't he just darling? My sister will appreciate this cute guy. He was batman last year not sure what he plans to be this year. So much fun when they are young. 


Count Noah was a new digi to me that I bought a few weeks back and finally got to use. He is colored with various Copic markers and then die cut with a basic circle die and layered onto a scalloped circle. This fence is a retired one from Whiff of Joy that is a halloween fence die cut that I think I have used a few times. Some faux stitching around the edge and my little pumpkin candy bag that I stamped off a House Mouse and popped onto the card. Voila! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

He's so cute! Love that raggedy fence. Halloween cards are fun!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

He's toooo cute ! Not that spooky ! Lol !