Monday, September 18, 2017

Thinking of you

Good morning. Finally had a few hours in the stamp room this weekend which was awesome! So I will have a few posts this week.  :-)


Here is another one of the new stamps I bought from Whimsy called You Moove me. Isn't he so cute. I colored him with various Copic markers and yes, a little too heavy on the purple for the bell as it bleed over a little. EEK. A few die cuts for the grass and the picket fence. Some sparkle to finish it off. Voila! 
Crazy busy this week, our new kitchen counter and back splash is getting installed. ACK!!! I am so stinking happy its finally here. The kitchen is a wreck but once it is complete I will share pictures. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Joan V said...

Oh how cute. Love your background paper, too.

Leslie Miller said...

This cow is so cute! Perfect paper and I love the fence and grass. I had this stamp, but recently gave it away to a stamper friend who has a thing for cow stamps. Just sharing the love!