Friday, September 22, 2017

Tying the Knot at Power Poppy

Happy Friday and some wedded bliss to Mrs. Marcy! That is right our beautiful and talented leader, friend and mom is getting married tomorrow. We are all so very excited for Marcy and Doug and have a fun little hop to share with you. 


I have a special note for the new couple to be. Congratulations you guys! This is so very exciting, wish I could be there to celebrate with you all. The best advice I can give is to keep God first in your marriage, Ecclesiastes 4:12  says: Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not easily broken. I truly believe that if you keep God first you will truly be blessed beyond your dreams. Many blessings and happy years ahead for you all. Woot Woot!!!


My wedding card to you is using Dream wedding and a little different than the normal wedding card. This paper was my color inspiration to use with the blues and pinks. I had to use a little bit of blue as its my favorite. Besides isn't a wedding suppose to have something blue in it? hee hee Die cut the images after they were colored with Copic markers and layered onto a matching decorative die. Added some flourished pearls behind the image panel. A little bit of sparkle to the pink champagne  :-)  and then my sentiment on a strip of vellum and pearls to tie it off. Voila!  Happy wedding day Marcy!




12 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Cheers to the newlyweds! Your wishes run so true Stacy! Your card is truly going to blow Marcy & Doug away! Sending bug hugs!

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Stacy, what a beautiful message for Marcy and Doug! It's so true that the closer we draw to God, the closer we get to each other (the triangle idea with God at the top). What a gorgeous card, and I LOVE colors you've used (blue is my favorite too!!!), and what a beautiful piece of DP with the gorgeous decorative die. I love the sparkle and pearls...just perfect for a wedding! Stunning, as always, sweet friend! I love it...and love you! Hugs! xoxo

Elizabeth Zaffarano said...

Such a fizzy and happy card! I can see the joy you put into the making of it, and Im sure Marcella will as well! :D

Kathy Jones said...

Stacy your card is just beautiful and I know Marcy will LOVE it!!! Love the touches of sparkle too!!!

Gab said...

Gorgeous - love the pink champagne!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Oh how sweet!! Pink Champagne! Cheers!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a lovely card !

Broni said...

I love the pink and all the fun of this card! Perfect for Marcy and her wedding!

Viki Banaszak said...

Well, That champagne looks delicious! What a pretty card.

Leslie Miller said...

They finally tied the knot! Your pink champagne is a beautiful way to celebrate!

Essie said...

Stacy, This is just a lovely card--such delicate frothy colors!

ChristineCreations said...

Lovely Stacy...full of joy and celebration :) Love the bits of sparkle too!