Wednesday, January 30, 2019

FMS372 Birthday mouse

Morning. How about a birthday House Mouse card to start your day. This guy was perfect for the sketch over on the Freshly Made Sketch blog  FMS372. This was my first time playing in their sketches and it was fun. 

Very easy with this one. The mouse was called Eat Your Cake and Nap Too but not sure if its available anymore. He is colored with Copic markers and then a little piercing along the top and bottom edges. The cake is suppose to be a yellow cake with pink cream cheese frosting, but not sure in real life if this would be tasty looking. Sure does look cute with this guy though. ha! 
My sentiment is stamped on vellum for that layer of the sketch and some pearls to hide the glue dots holding it in place. Voila! 


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I'm just about to settle down and put my feet up for the day, but this is a very nice way to wrap things up! LOVE it! The cake looks yummy to me and the mouse is adorable all stuffed just like I feel after I eat too many cupcakes. Love how you did the sentiment on vellum up the side, and I really love that you used a Freshly Made Sketch. I've been looking at those sketches and wanting to play along. It's inspiring to see how you've used the sketch in your very own Stacy style, which has always been dear to my heart. I'll be glad to finish up this card order I've been working on so I can get back to stamping just for fun.