Monday, January 14, 2019

Valentine bear hugs

Good morning. My creation today is a Valentine one using a retired stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps that is now closed. Yet this is still one of my favorite teddy bears. He makes for great Valentine cards. 


The designer paper was my color inspiration for this card. Old paper from Doodle Bug paper pack that was called Sweet Things. I actually have only a few sheets left from this pack. Yes! :-)  I stamped and colored the bear with various Copic markers then cut around to pop up on dimensionals. Used a ODBD Pennant die for the designer paper and some textured swiss dots that I had sitting on the table for the background. Added some WOJ retired Die-Light arrows for the top corner. Finished it off with a few pearls and some sparkle. Voila! Have a wonderful day! 

2 comments:

Bev Polen said...

Awe, what a cute teddy bear on your lovely card, Stacy! I love the designer paper with all the beautiful hearts!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm sitting here smiling, Stacy! Yup, you did that. No wonder this is one of your favorite Teddies 'cause he's adorable with his eyes squeezed shut and hugging his sparkly heart. Super cute paper and yay for almost finishing it off! Room for more...