Monday, January 21, 2019

Mojo Monday birthday cupcake

Happy Monday! Hopefully you had a wonderful weekend and ready for another week.  :-) I did get some stamp time in this weekend I am happy to say. Need to work on more birthday cards as my stash is empty. EEK!


Played with the new Mojo Monday 507 sketch this weekend. My intent was to create a masculine birthday card using the sketch. I am not sure it turned out quite like I had planned. A birthday card for anyone I guess at this point. HA!  Here is a look at the sketch. 


My papers are from a pack that is long gone for the most part and I don't have the front cover anymore. I liked the blue and browns in the sheets and figured they would be great for the sketch. I stamped the image from Under Glass onto white card stock and colored with various Copic markers. Die cut the circle and then layered the designer paper on the base. A few enamel dots and pearls and sparkle to finish it off. Voila! 


4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It helps to start with a sketch, and Mojo Monday is always good for using up papers. Looks like a good guy card to me, Stacy, but would work for a girl, too. I like these colors! The enamel dots and pearls add some extra fun to an already cute image. Sigh... so many PP sets I want to play with again. Good luck building up your stash!

Pauline said...

Fabulous birthday card. Great take on the sketch. I need to do more of these, helps use up all those scraps. I would say a great card for guys or gals. Always nice to replenish your stash with fresh new cards! TFS.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

so lovely. Love those sweetly colored teacups and cupcake! So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a sweet card, Stacy. I love the DP and know that these are your colors!! Sweet card, and I need to catch up and make more for my stash. One day! Hehe! Hugs and love! xoxo