Friday, January 18, 2019

Single rose for my love

Good morning. I have another valentine card for you this week using My English Rose. Since I had the paper pack on the desk from my earlier card, I went ahead and used it again for this card. My rose is colored with various Copic markers and then delicately cut around so that I could pop it up on dimensionals. I know most of you think its crazy to do all that cutting, but I enjoy it.  :-)


The heart panel has a die heart edging before I added it to the base panel. Then I die cut a few hearts and arrows (more on the inside of the card) and some of the tiny hearts to scatter around the edges. Stamped my sentiments along the circle edge and then a few rhinestones and more sparkle to finish it. Voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today: 

 Cindy Lawrence 
  Julie Koerber
  Katie Sims


7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

A bright, beautiful, sweet, lovely spot in my morning, Stacy! This is a WOW card for me. What would I do without that word in my vocabulary? I love every single detail, plus your amazing coloring and cutting. You do the BEST fussy cutting ever. Not crazy, just gorgeous!

Traci M said...

This is such a sweet and romantic card...I adore the layout and that cute paper!! And the cutting out isn’t at all! You can be more creative with the image.

Traci M said...

This is such a sweet and romantic card...I adore the layout and that cute paper!! And the cutting out isn’t at all! You can be more creative with the image.

Bev Polen said...

Oh, my, what a beautiful Valentine, Stacy! You did a marvelous job coloring the striking rose, and your fussy cutting of it is fantastic! The hearts patterned paper and background paper are beautiful as are the die cut hearts. Great piece of art, Stacy!

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Gorgeous Valentine card, love the colouring of your beautiful flower. Thank you for sharing Stacy.

Julie Koerber said...

I absolutely LOVE this creation. I love the colors you used, that peppy paper and the coloring -- phenomenal! This is a beauty with such a happy vibe!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Stacy! You are amazing, and I LOVE this beautiful flower that you've fussy cut to perfection! You are the fussy-cut queen, for sure! And what a stunning card with fabulous DP and wonderful layout! I love it ALL! Warm hugs, sweet friend! xoxo