Friday, September 13, 2019

Beautiful sunflower

Happy Friday. Remember I said I pulled out my sunflowers this week? Well here is my second one for you from In Praise of Sunflowers . Stamped on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. I then pierced around the edge of the image panel and stamped the sentiment.


Wrapped some ribbon and lace trim around the edge of the base designer panel and then added the image panel. Tied a bow and added some enamel dots. Voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:
  Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
 Julie Koerber


3 comments:

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Awesome colouring Stacy and a beautiful card.
Thank you so much for sharing and have a great weekend.

Leslie Miller said...

Your coloring on this is unbelievable, Stacy! Love the patterned paper and the perfect olive bow, too. Sooooo pretty!

Camille Short said...

The colors in that sunflower just make my jaw drop!