Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Watercolor thank you

Morning. I figured I should try my hand at some water coloring again as it has been awhile. I pulled out Abundant Petals for my creation today. Stamped them in rose ink and water colored with the same ink. 


Added some leaves with a bright green ink and should of used a darker ink. Good to know for next time. Added some various ink colored splatters and then die cut with a stitched rectangle. Some designer paper to the panel and then added to the base. I also added sparkle to just the outside edge of the petals, but it is hard to see in the photo. My sentiment and voila! 



2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Your watercolored peonies are absolutely gorgeous, Stacy! Love the splattering, too. Fun, isn't it? The pale green leaves become a subtle part of the background. Just a different look. You did great!

Lagene said...

Lovely Off the Edge creations!