Friday, September 27, 2019

Fall hospitality thanks

Happy Friday! We sure have the fall weather right now and it is awesome! My creation today is using some tiny sunflowers. I send out thank you cards for all the parents who sign up for team dinners for the football team. As team mom I want them to know how much I appreciate them. This year they will all get the same card instead of a variety of design. Let's face it time is not on my side this year so I have to make do with one design. hee hee  Anyways... 


This is using the stamp set Sunny Harvest, the perfect set for a fall card. My designer paper was te color inspiration. Stamped the image in a wreath format and then colored with various Copic markers. Some piercing down the edge of the designer paper. My sentiment with a pearl for the accent and a little sparkle. Voila

Check out the Bloomies today: 

Christine Okken
 Julie Koerber


3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Feels so cozy and dainty Stacy. That patterned paper is really nice.

Leslie Miller said...

Stacy, they'll all appreciate a beauty like this. You do amazing things with Marcy's stamps. Gosh, this is pretty!

Pauline said...

Another beauty! Love these sunflowers. Wonderful thank you cards that will be greatly appreciated!