Monday, September 9, 2019

Sunflower birthday's

Good morning. Dug out a few of my sunflower stamps this last week and made a few creations. This one is from Heartfelt Creations and I do believe it is retired. Some of the image is trimmed off from the circle die cut as I layered a base with scallops. 

The base has some added faux stitching to the edge along with sheer ribbon and twine wrapped around the top. Colored with various Copic markers and added to the base. Tie off a heart wood button and my birthday sentiment. Voila! 

3 comments:

Bev Polen said...

Hi, Stacy! This is a beautiful and bright card with the gorgeous sunflowers! I love the yellow patterned paper and the stitching! Great card, Stacy!

Pauline said...

So pretty Stacy! I love sunflowers, and love how you coloured these. The little button heart is a nice accent to finish this off!

Leslie Miller said...

It's definitely retired. They release a lot of new stamps frequently and retire a lot. It boggles the mind how they could retire one of their prettiest stamp sets ever. Just look how gorgeous your card is! The yellow gingham and the button and twine are perfect with the sunflowers.