Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Birthday Daisy



Good morning! Today is the first day of my time with Sketches by Tamara design team. YEA! Here is the card I made using the sketch this week. So fun and you can use up all those small scraps you have been saving forever. lol This is sketch #60.


I like the springy colors. This flower is from a new set from Gina K called Flowers for Daisy. Its a wonderful set and I like the scriptures that come in the set also.


I hope you can all find sometime to stamp today. Check out the other DT cards, they are wonderful! have a blessed day!

12 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Really pretty, Stac!!

Trudi said...

Beautiful card, I love the soft colors you used.

Connie M. said...

So pretty, Stacy! Love the mix of DPs! This is a great sketch...I will have to go check it out!

Carolyn King said...

so soft and beautiful!!! great card--love the sketch!

a portland granny said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. I loved your card when I looked at the samples this morning! I thought that was a SU daisy, but I guess not. The card is just lovely, so crisp and delicate. Beautiful!
Joan

Joanne said...

This is really pretty! I love that wide ribbon!

Heather Huggins said...

So Pretty!! Love the soft colors. I'll have to go check out the challenge now!!

Bethany Paull said...

So soft and pretty. Love that you stamped the outline in a light brown to color in.

Becky G said...

This is so purty, Stacy! I love the soft colors and the image!

Debi said...

Stacy this is so soft and pretty!

Unknown said...

So sweet and darling as your work always is. Sorry its been soooooo long since I have been here. I missed it...

Hugs

Billie

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Gorgeous Stacy! Love the way you used that paper...it never looked that good for me! Beautiful.