Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Flourishes New Releases

Oh my goodness... You have to check out the new sets from Flourishes They are offering a special for the first week ending on September 17th. If you order the Bundle pack of all three new ones you get 10% off the bundle. Now that is a deal! Check out the Newsletter For samples of the cards the DT made. The tree set will knock your socks off. SCS gallery has a few of the other cards that are not on the newsletter! Get ready to order girls, trust me....

Busy week and its only Tuesday. Bible study was wonderful last night. Busy day tomorrow. I will try and post a card tomorrow night. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacy - I definitely will have to check this out. Thank you so much for the info.

BTW, I've nominated YOU for an award!! Please check it out on my blog. :)