Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mustard flower Thanks

Its Thursday which means time for Sketches by Tamara This sketch was awesome. I love how this turned out. The mustard flowers were taken from this awesome basic grey dp. I tend to use gold around fall and Christmas more than any other time. Just seems fitting I guess. This is a 3 1/2 x 6 size card base.
Anyways.... I hope you have a chance to check out the sketch and see all the other wonderful cards the DT came up with! Make sure to post a link so we can see your take on the sketch!

Have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

Debi said...

Stacy I absolutely love the butterfly on this!

Shelly said...

Very nice stac, love the scallops and brads. Gorgeous card!

Trudi said...

Love the paper and here I thought the flowers were a stamp. The butterfly is cute too!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

This is really pretty! Very good combo of papers and image.

Angel said...

love the colors, beautiful!

Linsey R said...

What a totally beautiful card, Stacy! Gorgeous paper, love the scallops and your wonderful attention to detail! I've got a couple butterflies like that on a stunning card of my own, hehe! :) Love it, tfs! :)

Bethany Paull said...

This is SO pretty Stacy! I love the little scalloped edge and brads.

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh Stacy! I love love love this card! It's just fab! Super job girly!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Gorgeous Stacy! Love those silhouettes in Mustard...and the butterfly is so perfect!

Carolyn King said...

oohhhh....fabulous! That is one yummy card! GREAT COLORS!

Anonymous said...

I like your new background. It looks good.

Beate said...

Wow! Gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

This is such a lovely card. Your stamping is beautifully done.

Becky G said...

I love what you did with the sketch! This is beautiful!

Thanks for the card for my mom! It's beautiful. We put it on her dresser in her room. I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for your prayers.

Shirley said...

Your card is lovely and your butterfly is just the perfect touch of elegance!