Monday, September 1, 2008

MMM Moonlight Snuggle

Happy Monday! I hope you all have enjoyed the long weekend. We got in late last night and I was exhausted. Well today I have a little snuggle for you with these adorable guys. I like them all snuggled up close. I tried a new incolor Kiwi kiss. I like it a lot! So try using the new color Kiwi Kiss and make sure you put TWNHPY in the search on SCS so I can see your card.

This weeks House Mouse and Friends . challenge is a sketch. The other DT cards are awesome, be sure to check those out! So come play with us, you have the day off or most do hee hee. If you play leave a link on the comments so we can see your card! Enjoy and have fun!

19 comments:

Janneke said...

Great card ;)
I like the colors :D

Judy Rozema said...

So sweet!! I love their little entwining tails!

Shelly said...

Awwww, very sweet Stacy. I haven't played w/ Kiwi Kiss yet, but plan to very soon!

Angel said...

such a sweet card! love it, great colors!

Anonymous said...

Great card...I love this stamp! And, love ALL of your cards :)

Carolyn Bounds said...

How very precious. I love the card and the adorable stamp you selected. Beautiful work, as always:o)

Sharon said...

Lovely card, those mice look so cute snuggled together.

mueppi said...

Your card and this image are so sweet!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela

Dawn said...

You just have to go Awww! with these stamps - snuggly indeed!

Cindy Haffner said...

Stacy I love your card and your blog, so darling.

Anonymous said...

Dear Stacy

I love your card so much! I never even thought about buying that image until I saw your precious card.

Thank you for the kind comments on my blog and at SCS - you make me smile :)

You friend and DT sis
Suzy

Linsey R said...

This is SO pretty, Stacy! I love your choice of colors and how you did the main image! I'm pulling out my wonderful stack of House Mouse images your sent me RIGHT NOW! Off to play in the House Mouse sketch challenge! TFS and for always inspiring! :)

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful card & gorgeous image :o)x

Tara said...

Awwwwww! Beautiful card! xx

cats whiskers said...

Think I like this HM Stamp the best it is sweet, lovey card what a great sketch this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Allison said...

love the colours great card
AllisonX

Shirley said...

Too cute!

Carolyn King said...

one of my favorite hm images!

Els G. said...

A wonderful card! Don't you find this HM versatile too?
Els
x