Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bold and Vibrant garden

Today is a bold and bright feeling as you can see.  :0)   I have really enjoyed this new set called Garden Gate so much. I stamped the gate image onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink.
Colored with copic collections:




Scored around the border and layered onto some Color Made Easy Poppy cardstock. Die cut two of our Perfectly Pierced shapes out Classic Window and Victorian Ovals. I cut both of them straight down the middle so that I could space them farther apart. Once they were taped down I grabbed a piece of scrap paper from the bin to cover the cut marks. Then layered some white crochet ribbon down the center with some Color Made Easy Sunflower antique gold ribbon down the middle. Added a few flourishes pearls and voila! I like how bold this feels, very cheerful! Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the bold and bright colors! It is beautiful and your coloring is fantastic!

Emily Keaton said...

This is quite the warm and sunny card! Lovely :)

Leslie Miller said...

I love this image. Your card has "summer" written all over it!