Monday, April 15, 2013

HMF#142 Springtime Mousies

Happy Monday! Today on the House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge #142 it is all about Springtime. This is our mid week post for those of you who couldn't play last week, you get to play this week. Yea! Be sure to check out the House Mouse and Friends Blog to link up your creations and to find out about all our sponsors for the challenge.
My creation is easy peasy today. I think these mice are so stinkin cute in the flower pot, just makes me giggle. I stamped this House Mouse stamped called Spring Blossoms onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedeo black ink. Colored with various copic markers then mounted onto yellow cardstock. Popped them up on dimensionals and added a brad to the corner. Some gingham paper for a background along with some lace trim and yellow ribbon. Easy peasy! Hope you have a fabulous day!

10 comments:

marion said...

So very cute, love it, hugs, Marion

Cheryl said...

Adorable Stacy! Great coloring job, and that gingham paper is perfect!

Becky said...

This is so cute Stacy. This was one of my first house mouse stamps.

Marisa said...

This image made me smile :) Too cute and love the yellow gingham paper.

Lorraine A said...

aww gorgeous card stacy :-) am thinkin' I need to get this one inked up now too :-) fabulous colours and I love the gingham :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

I love this stamp too! Sunny yellow and gingham along with those adorable little mice flowers just scream Spring. Now if the real thing would just arrive!
Cute card, Stacy!

Hugs
Sue

Katie Sims said...

You are right, they are adorable and you made a precious card with them! Love that yellow gingham for your background too!

Dorte said...

Beautiful spring card, Stacy.....love the CAS look and the colours you have used,
hugs Dorte

Tracy said...

Hi Stacy
This is gorgeous, beautiful colouring and I love the design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Heather said...

Stunning Stacy, your colouring of the sweet images is rabulous and I love your chequered background and scrummy lace!!

hugs
Heather xx