Saturday, April 27, 2013

Watch out, I know Kung Fu


Over on the Whiff Of Joy Blog today we are showcasing a few of our Die-Lights in some fun creations. To see all the DT creations in one place be sure to visit the WOJ Blog. My creation is crisp and clean feeling just as I like with this adorable Kung Fu Henry. Isn't he just fun? I stamped him onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. He is colored with various copic markers.

I used two Die-Lights for my creation the fun serrated circle and the Arrows. They make for fun backbground and accents don't you think. My panel is popped up on dimensionals and scored around the border. Easy Peasy! Hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

marion said...

This is such a fun card, love it, hugs, Marion

Marisa said...

Too stinkin' cute!! Love the pinked circles and corner tab. Fabulous card for a boy :)

Cheryl said...

Love it! Nicely done with the coloring/shading, and I love that black in the corner, it pops!