Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WOJ#153 Spring time walk

Happy Wednesday! Over on the Whiff Of Joy blog today is the new challenge. This weeks challenge #153 is Spring. Hope you can play along with us.
Our weather is starting and I do mean starting to turn nice. With the nicer weather Ranger and I notice on our daily walk more dogs out walking with their owners and that made me think of this adorable girl called Maya's Best Friend. I stamped her onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink.  

She is colored with various copic markers. Once colored I left her with just the one layer but added dimensionals to the back. Created a round card using Spellbinders Grand circles and added a piece of cardstock to the base from My Minds Eye The sweetest thing Lavendar pack. My flowers have some white pearl brad centers for bling and some of our Die-Lights Leaves trio for added fun. You can see a few flourished pearls sneaking out here and there and my sentiment from General Sentiments 2. Voila a springy walk today! hee hee  Hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

marion said...

Owww this is very, very sweet, so lovely, have a fab day, hugs, Marion

Leslie Miller said...

Aww, that's cute, Stacy! A card to make someone smile! We've been enjoying some very nice weather down here. It was 80 today!

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE!!~

Kruemel said...

This is so cute! Love your layout and your coloring!

Hugs
Kathrin aka Kruemel