Sunday, July 14, 2013

FS336 Just Chill

This weeks Featured Stamper 336 is Jeanne aka akeptlife. Wonderful gallery with lots of bold colors. I choose this Summertime creation to case. I kept the simplicity, summer theme and colors. Changed the stamp and one less layer and added a jewel.
I stamped Pinwheels and Popsicles onto classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink.

Colored with copic collections:





Once colored I scored around the edge added my sentiment and a jewel. Voila!

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Totally fun card!

Danni said...

Fabulous!! This just screams summer!!

bensarmom said...

Stacy, this is such a cute and colorful card.

Tracy said...

What's more fun than popsicles, especially when there's a variety of flavors. :-) Super cute Stacy!

Debbie said...

Love it and that jewel adds just the right touch!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Cheryl said...

This makes me think of the ice cream truck that used to come by our house in the summer. Amazing coloring on the icy popsicles! Love the CAS look.

Katie Sims said...

OMgosh.....this is super sweet and those popsicles look frosty! Your coloring is awesome, girlie!!