I pulled out the wonderful Glamour Girls stamp set for this sketch. Okay pulled out might stretch it a bit, I simply slide if over on the stamp table from the side. ha ha!! First I want to say NO that is not dirt around the frame nor on the pearls. I used the awesome suduko pen and it always looks like dirt in the photo. gggrrr... It is sparkly and sorta golden IRL I promise. ha ha My framed hole is using our Tailor Made Classic Bookplate Die.
classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink. Colored with copic collections:
After the image was colored I layered down the base cardstock with my hole over the image. My pink paper is from the Color Made Easy Poppy collection layered onto our Classic Black. Added some white lace trim under my sentiment that I tied of with the pretty prima. Voila!
Now, for some lovely inspiration with this sketch here's what the Design Team has to show off...
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Tosha Leyendekker
- Simply create a card using this sketch in the graphic above.
- Entries need to be in by Friday July 12th at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges. Only those entries that don't combine will be in the running
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCJUL13
- We'll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner's Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday July 13th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!