Monday, July 1, 2013

Joy Joy Joy

Happy Monday! Are you ready for this months Christmas challenge? We are at the half way point for the year and time to get cutting and creating on those cards if you haven't started already. The Fan Club Members over at SCS have been playing all year long, come join us!  This months challenge is all about JOY! Yep create something around the word Joy. You can use the word itself, a sentiment with Joy, something that makes you joyful at Christmas, create a card using the Joy Fold card. Get creative and have fun with it. Be sure to put the keyword for us to find your creation SCSCCJUL13. You can play as much as you like all month long.
My creation today is just using the word Joy and with lavendar and blue colors. That has to be my favorite colors for Christmas cards. It is very non traditional and so fun. I stamped the Joy from Peace and Joy onto classic white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink.

Colored with several copic collections:



Once colored I scored around the border and added some dimensionals to the back to pop it up and two jewels to the holly on the front. Grabbed some of my Color Made Easy Crocus and True Blue paper for the base of my card and some of the last remaining of my DP from last winter that I just love.


Added a paper doily and some silver cord. Voila! Christmas Joy! I did a count of my cards this year and I am a bit behind. Been playing too much with the family lately and haven't kept up with my goal of cards. EEK!!! So I am on the hunt the next few months to get my goal back on track. hee hee   Hope you can play along with us this month. Have a great day!

No comments: