Thursday, January 30, 2014

All My Love Heart Box and winner

Happy Thursday, before I get to my creation today I want to announce the winner of my Bunny Special News Challenge. Congrats to..... Judy Woodland!  Loved, loved, loved your sweet bunny creations in the latest CardMaker. I noticed them right away, even before I read your blog here. Here's my creation for your challenge. Hope you like it!!  http://judywoodland.blogspot.com/   You can see Judy's springy creation HERE.
Email me your snail mail address to  Twinshappy 1 @ yahoo. com and I will get those goodies out to you! Thanks to everyone who played in my special news and challenge. Be on the look out for more blog candy in the near future!  ;-)

I have another sneak peek from Our Daily Bread designs. You can pre-order all the new releases found HERE.  I created a little treat box using the die called Ornate Hearts and stamp set Bless Your Heart. Here you can see the smaller dies in the set and the Larger two dies.
I wrapped some lace trim and seam binding ribbon around the navy blue heart die cut. Added a few flourishes jewels and my sentiment tag. When the lid is removed you can see the candy hearts inside. Voila!

More to come so be sure to stop back by. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful Valentines box. Great colors.

Unknown said...

What a sweet little box! I love making boxes, and you have inspired me here. Thanks for the great idea!

TLady said...

CONGRATULATIONS JUDY!!!!!!:) There is NOTHING LIKE a HEART BOX OF CANDY for Valentines!!!:) WHAT A "SWEEEET" CREATION STACY!!!!!!!!!!!:) I'm LOV'IN THOSE DIES!!!!!!!:)

Leslie Miller said...

Congrats to the winner of your awesome prize! Cute little heart box, Stacy. I've got a hankerin' to alter some boxes and tins. Maybe after I get these Valentines finished...