Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy birthday across the ocean

Happy Birthday... Well let's just say that I was a day late on this card and was rushing to get it finished. Guy cards don't need a lot of fluff though, right? I first stamped the Antique Map onto Classic Kraft card stock using a brown ink. Layered the panel onto some Color Made Easy Rich Brown card stock.

Stamped my Inside and Out Happy onto Classic White card stock, that I then die cut using Perfectly Pierced Classic Hourglass Die. Layered that onto my map panel and the birthday tag. Wrapped some jute twine around the main panels and added some Candi dots to finish it off. Quick yes, but gets the birthday wishes across.

*****Last chance to play in my Bunny Special news Challenge!!!*****

Don't forget,
Gamblers20  
Why is it a gamble? Well, all of these items will be going, going, gone -- never to return again. So, if you see something you really want -- buy it now or take a gamble to see how low the price will go! This week, all prices will be 20% off with the code GAMBLERS20. Just use that code in the coupon box at the time of check out to get 20% off your entire order, even on already reduced sale prices! Each Monday, we'll be upping the ante and adding another 20% off!
Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

Marisa said...

Great masculine card!

TLady said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that OLD MAP stamp!!!!!!!!!!! I have yet to use mine! :) IT LOOKS GREAT STACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) MASCULINE!!!! without the FLUFF!!! :)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

WOW!!!!! totally love this beautiful masculine card. It's difficult to create cards for men so I'm so grateful for this fabulous card, I will totally CASE it, thank you.

Leslie Miller said...

You're right about guy cards not needing a lot of fluff. Should make them easy, but they're still hard for me. You got this one just right!