Monday, August 27, 2018

Cheer someone up

Morning! This sentiment just makes me happy. Talk about thinking of someone else this was perfect. Grabbed Prairie Cheer for my card today. The flower is stamped and then stamped again so that I could cut around it and pop it up on dimensionals. 


Scrap designer paper was my color inspiration and I do like blue.  :-) A few sequins accents and then some sparkle to finish it off. Voila! 

Power Poppy has a new release coming up so be on the look out for the ever so talented Marcy's new work. It will surely make you swoon!!!


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Isn't it the truth? Stacy, this is a work of art with the beautifully colored flower (love the blue) and that paper with the petite leafy print. Love how you added those extra strips. A new release? Ack! I haven't even used everything from the last release yet, and last week I printed a couple of my newer PP digis. So much coloring to keep me busy!

Pauline said...

A beautiful card with a beautiful saying! I really like the popped up flower! Love it Stacy!