Friday, August 3, 2018

Juggling act

Footloose and Fancy tree is what these guys are called. They are a juggling act which is about what I feel right now. Haven't had much time since we got back from our vacation to do much of anything in the stamp room until today. Finally got my card for the August Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge complete. Very simple since I am really trying to get into the swing of things. 


Speaking of Dirty Dozen the Dare To Get Dirty Challenges start this weekend. Are you up for it? Check out the SCS Fan page here and keep an eye out. I am hosting a challenge and hope you play along. Now for my Christmas card. These guys are simply colored with Copic markers. I did a basic piercing around the designer paper edge and added some sequins and sparkles. Easy peasy! Thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love the simplicity! It sure will be easy to mail, and it's super cute. Back from vacation? I know how long it takes to catch up!