Friday, August 31, 2018

Christmas is coming...

Happy Friday! I know what you thinking... Christmas card? Well this is for the September Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge. AND Christmas is just a few short months away ya know.  :-)  hee hee I am posting a little early since we will be busy this weekend. Hopefully you can play along this month. Check it out HERE.
 Flowering Santa is always such a joy to color and I was in a warm chocolate mood so the papers helped me determine my colors. 


This was a no fuss card with just a little bit of sparkle after he was colored. Some chocolate ribbon wrapped around the base layer of designer papers and a few sequins. Voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today: 
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
  Cindy Lawrence
  Julie Koerber
  Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
 Tosha Leyendekker


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You've always done the prettiest things with this Santa! I love how you've minimized the colors and added lots of sparkle. Pretty papers, too. Makes me want to stamp some Christmas cards. Again, really love your idea for the coloring which has such a soft vintage look to it.

ChristineCreations said...

Those chocolate tones are so great Stacy! Especially wiht the bits of sparkle and metallic. It feels very festive!

CherylQuilts said...

First of all, Stacy, I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend! You sure know how to make this adorable Santa sweet as can be! I love that he's a chocolate Santa, and what wonderful coloring and such a great layout with the DP you've used. I LOVE all the sparkle! Makes me smile!! Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo