Monday, March 23, 2020

Calming easy feeling

How about a more subtle softer feel with Lavender creation today. Don't miss out on this stamp set as it is on sale now! I stamped the lavender bag onto kraft card stock and used various Prisma colored pencils to color. Still need to work on the blending a little bit I think but I do like the softer feel that pencils give cards.


More of the designer paper from that Authentic pack I was sharing last week for my base layer. Wrapped some lavender ribbon and twine around the base layers. A button and some sequins accents. Voila! 

3 comments:

ednamburgess said...

Great cards. I just got this stamp and now have another way to use it. Thanks.

Leslie Miller said...

You're very good with the pencils, Stacy! I've been thinking I need to get them out again. They take me forever! I love this set and its sentiments. Such a pretty card!

Pauline said...

I love that you coloured onto Kraft, something I never have done yet! This is so pretty Stacy, and the sentiment is so fitting. Lovely colours too!