Friday, April 3, 2020

Day of blooms

Good morning! Week three of our quarantine down and only 4 more to go or should I say 5 as our governor just extended the time last night. This week's blessing was found in small ways with a few refunds that we did not expect and an event that we were going to in May is rescheduled for August. Boys have been practicing ball out back trying to keep the arms warm for baseball as we are hopeful to have at least one or two games when they return. God is good and we are so thankful! Hopefully you are adjusting also and seeing blessings big and small.


Lovely Tulips (on SALE right now) is the stamp set I used for this creation today. I knew that purple and yellow would be my color choice and this designer paper was on the desk so it worked out perfectly. My base layer has some swiss dots added for texture. 
Wrapped some bakers twine around the bottom of the base panel. Just a few Candi dot accents and some sparkles on the blooms. Voila

Check out the designers today:

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card Stacy.Love the colours you used. Take care and stay safe. Jeanette, New Zealand.

Henriƫtte Creatively Happy said...

Awesome card Stacy, I love the tulips and colours you used.
Thank you so much for sharing, stay safe and have a wonderful weekend.

Leslie Miller said...

Another stunning creation, Stacy! You always inspire me with your coloring and card designs. I hope your state is virus-free when the quarantine is lifted. That will be the deciding factor at my house.