Monday, April 27, 2020

Large bloom alert

Morning! Don't you just love large blooms? I made this a few weeks ago actually and just now am editing it to post up. The person that this is for loves pink and the Poppy XL was the perfect flower for the card.  A simple design as the flower is large and takes most of the design space. Which is great for quick cards might I add. :-)


Added some piercing around the edge of the image panel. Layered some designer paper on the white base layer. Stamped my thank you sentiment and die cut with a circle. Added bakers twine around the edge and some sparkle and a Candi dot. Voila!


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow. I had this stamp out looking at it the other day, but didn't do anything with it, and now here it is. Wow again! Such beautiful coloring. This is truly magnificent, Stacy!

Pauline said...

Wow, gorgeous colouring on this Stacy! I'm always intimidated by such large flowers, but you nailed this!