Wednesday, April 1, 2020

April joys

Morning and welcome to the Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge for April. That's right we are a few months into the year, how are you on those cards? Right now we all have a lot of time to color so why not Christmas cards? This months challenge can be found HERE. Hope you join in our fun. 


This stamp set fell out of the bin when I was trying to determine which House Mouse stamp to use. Pretty sure this is retired as I don't even find it on the Stampendous site, sorry. My designer paper is from an old pack of paper that had similar colors for what I was going for. Layered some ribbon along the bottom of the card and a few enamel dots accents. The marshmallows have sparkle added to them and then a few die cut snowflakes for the corner. Voila! 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is a super duper cute stamp! So fun and utterly adorable. There was a reason it fell out of the bin, 'cause it really wanted to be used and spread cheer to all who see it -- like me! Speaking of... I received sweet cheer in the mail today. It means so much to know someone is thinking of you. Hugs!