Monday, April 6, 2020

Happiest Wishes baby

This card is using stamp set Precious Baby again and this one is more of a neutral baby card. I tried with the other and well it ended up being more a boy card I know. Not sure it turned out like I had imagined it in my head, but its sweet either way I think.


Stamped the image and colored with various Copic markers. Added a few rounded corners and stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner. The tiny scallop edge was a must with some ribbon and tiny buttons to finish it off.  Voila! 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely precious and beautiful, Stacy! My favorite of all baby sets. I might have to make a baby card even though I don't need one right now. You're on a roll with the coloring and I'm in such a coloring lull. I need to pull out of this. If anyone can inspire me, it's you!