Monday, May 18, 2020

Birthday duo

Good morning! How about a boy and girl birthday card using the same stamp? One of my favorite birthday House Mouse's I have. First up is the girl birthday card. Hot pink all around so whoever gets this better like pink. hee hee  The designer paper was from the scrap bin as I have been using a lot of paper from their lately Added a few die cut balloons and a scallop edge to the base layers. Stamped my sentiment and then added sparkles. 


My second one is for a boy birthday. This one using the same die cut balloons but different colors and some simple layers as well. Sparkle to finish it off. 


I am just about done with my other House Mouse images that I colored. Then I need to work on a new request from a friend for some cards. I do love these guys and glad I colored up a few during meetings a few weeks ago. hee hee  Hope you have a wonderful day! 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, these are so adorable! I don't know what it is about it, but the second one just jumps right into my heart I love it so much! You're so good with the papers and I'm really impressed!