Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Masculine trio

Morning. Pulled out a few oldie but goodie stamps last week. I have a request for a few masculine cards and Antique Map and Guiding Light are both some of my favorite for guy cards. These are retired but still great for cards. Now I just needs to get some mojo going with them. Shheeesshhh. 

My first one the Antique map is the background with just a few die cut hearts over the center with a sentiment in the middle. Easy and quick.


This second one started to come together a little bit better for me in what I pictured. I divided the map up and layered it with chocolate card stock. I do like the twine knots in the corner of the sentiment circle. Can't tie a fancy knot so these will have to do. ha!


This one turned out just as I pictured using Guiding light. The hints of sparkle that I added to the water and sand actually photographed. yea! I do like coloring on kraft paper with Prisma colored pencils. That is something I plan to do more often. 


Well a few masculine cards down but I have more to go.  :-)  Hope you have a great day. 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These are fantastic, Stacy! Best map stamp ever. Great paper and dies and embossing. You're always good with the Prismas on kraft. I've never even tried it!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fantastic designs. The sky + earth worthy marriage of blue and brown throughout these stellar makes appeals to me immensely.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life