Sunday, September 16, 2012

FS293 Perfect will of God

This weeks Featured Stamper FS293 is Tricia. Tricia is such a sweet person and talented crafter, I was more than happy to case her to celebrate her week as FS. I choose her Perfect Will of God creation.
I kept the layout, scripture Romans 12:2 and design. I changed the colors and ribbon and added some rosets that Pat made me and some flourished pearls. This is another scripture for the stand I made for the boys teacher. I actually am going to make two of these stands. So I have lots of work to get done since I didn't work on it much this summer. EEK! Thanks for stopping in today!


6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

simply stunning love the peach colour with the black beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Anne-Elise said...

Just gorgeous, Stacy! Beautiful work! Hugs

Marisa said...

Love this verse and you have framed it beautifully!!

Alexandra said...

This is very pretty and delicate Stacy. The stand is a great way to display it too. I'm curious, is there more gorgeousness behind this? I can see pretty wee black leaves peaking out.

Betty Benton said...

Absolutely stunning and so inspirational!

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW...WOW...WOW...this is super gorgeous Stacy! Hugs ~S~