Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Parker Frame


Happy Wednesday! Today I will share another gift that I made for my SIL and her new hubby. Yep another gift and another creation with the gorgeous Letters in Blossom set from Flourishes. I wasn't kidding when I said that I love this set. ha! Pictures of large items are so hard for me and I do apologize however I did get a close up for you below. I stamped out my letters onto classic white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. I colored the letters using copic collections:



I have some kaiser rhinestones about the background and for the corners the beautiful nestabling classy corner grace. Added a few of the Pat prima's I have in my stash and voila.

Here is a closer picture. I know they are going to love this! I think it turned out really elegant.
 Thanks for stopping in with me today. Have a great day!


5 comments:

Debbie said...

All I can say is STUNNING!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Marisa said...

Dramatic and very well done!! Love the corner flourishes.

Susan (rainy) said...

This is fabulous, Stacy. What a wonderful gift.

Tracy said...

Goodness how stunning is that! What a beautiful gift Stacy. Bet it gets lots of compliments when displayed. Hugs!

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous Stacy! Your SIL is so lucky and I'm sure will love this!

OMG, thank you so much for voting for me! I'm so flattered you even follow me and so thankful you voted for me! Your creations are always so gorgeous! Blessings! Kathy